• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What have you purchased lately ?

Yes, yes I do as a matter of fact. My home IS my castle. You do know how HVAC heat pumps are rated as to capacity don't you? It doesn't WEIGH three tons.:headbang

Haha I seriously thought you got an auctual three ton heater thats why I axed if you lived in a castle:eek:

Haha I seriously thought you got an auctual three ton heater thats why I axed if you lived in a castle:eek:

5762_1292_500_Special-Kind-Of-Stupid.jpg

:LOL::love:

Reactions: 3 people
L.A. is not that far from you and they do use AC. A lot of it. I doubt Oxnard is that much different being only about 50 miles away.
I am on the coast too and a lot further north than you and AC comes in quite handy here.

Oh come now, CKW! All of us down here in the states know that all of Canada is a frigid wasteland with nothing but Mounties and sled dogs. :D

Just like all of the people that live in our Northern states think all of our roads are still dirt roads down here in the deep South.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh come now, CKW! All of us down here in the states know that all of Canada is a frigid wasteland with nothing but Mounties and sled dogs. :D

We learn everything we need to know aboot Canada from Strange Brew and South Park

I got a chance to go fishing at a small lake way up north in Saskatchewan. Beautiful country. Mid July it was 85°. The cabin sure could have used A/C.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

We learn everything we need to know aboot Canada from Strange Brew and South Park

I got a chance to go fishing at a small lake way up north in Saskatchewan. Beautiful country. Mid July it was 85°. The cabin sure could have used A/C.

So you survived the onslaught of the mosquitoes I see. :eek: You must have taken in a few pints of blood to replenish with.

Gallons of repellent. And I think those mosquitoes just use that stuff as an after dinner cocktail.

Awesome experience though.

L.A. is not that far from you and they do use AC. A lot of it. I doubt Oxnard is that much different being only about 50 miles away.
I am on the coast too and a lot further north than you and AC comes in quite handy here.

Im not kidding we don't have a AC but we do have a heater. Sometimes it gets pretty hot here but IMO not hot enough for an AC. I still don't know jack sh¡t about B.T.U

Im not kidding we don't have a AC but we do have a heater. Sometimes it gets pretty hot here but IMO not hot enough for an AC. I still don't know jack sh¡t about B.T.U

I have been down to Port Hueneme which is right next to Oxnard. 95° is not hot enough for A/C in your opinion? Where were you born, Mercury?

Reactions: 2 people
I have been down to Port Hueneme which is right next to Oxnard. 95° is not hot enough for A/C in your opinion? Where were you born, Mercury?

Lol It must be the middle eastern genes in me great grand parents were from armenia and iran.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.