• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What is this on my radio?

you did not say what radio it is but it is a factory item that you do not want to mess with. the shield keeps rf down in that area and shields the parts.

Reactions: 1 person
That's a global alien tracking device from another planet. Send me the radio and I will dispose of it for a small price. Less than 2000.00 US dollars. PM me.:pop:

Reactions: 6 people
That's a global alien tracking device from another planet. Send me the radio and I will dispose of it for a small price. Less than 2000.00 US dollars. PM me.:pop:

That's not at all alien. It's pure home grown Chinese! I would not doubt the tracking part, plus it probably collects other kinds of data too...

I could not look away from it. My screen saver may have saved me. Still would like to know what radio and what the mystery device is ( before it's to late ):pop: Well I do go to bed early!

Well since I had figured it out in the meantime I was hoping to delete the whole thread before I got responses making me look like an idiot. Mission failed I see. ;)

Also yes it's a 148 GTL (1993).

If you don't know and don't ask, you will never know, no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people who ridicule the question,

generally with less knowledge than the person they are slagging off, as previous poster says, asking questions not only helps you, it may well help hundreds of others too scared to ask.

The only real stupid question is the one you were too scared to ask through fear of ridicule, because you and others learned nothing. Anyone ridiculing a question, you might want to ask yourself are they really the type of person you want answering it.

Well since I had figured it out in the meantime I was hoping to delete the whole thread before I got responses making me look like an idiot. Mission failed I see. ;)

Also yes it's a 148 GTL (1993).

Do Not mess with the alien device! Removal may affect your sanity when the cover starts to vibrate and buzz and you go crazy trying to track down that new annoying road sound. If you do not have the reflexes of a Ninja you get caught with your something or another hanging out.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.