• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What is this?

just a cb noise toy sound module .comes prerecorded then push the button to play the sound on it .
goes inside your radio .theres tons of them around

What is it?

I found this on a Cb site and have no idea what it is??

Radio Toys - CB Radios Plus

Something that MANY people like myself HATE about CB radio.These NOISE makers on CB radio is ONE major reason I got away from CB radio for over 25 years.To many CHILDREN(grown up children)playing with this GARBAGE on the air when there is NO REASON or PURPOSE for ANY of them.A BIG reason why CB radio & it's users get such NEGATIVE comments from many ham radio operators & others.In my opinion they show the CHILDISHNESS & LACK of RESPECT for others on the CB band & the vast MAJORITY of IDIOTS who BUY & USE them are MORONS.If your toes are hurting after reading this then YOU may fall in that group as well.GROW UP people,the CB is for TALKING & NOT too see how MANY or how MUCH "NOISE" you can make while on the air! Act your age & NOT your SHOE SIZE for a change. :thumbdown:

SIX-SHOOTER

Six Shooter, please take a chill pill and try not to use descriptions like
MAJORITY of IDIOTS MORONS.....and so on.
If you do not like noise toys, ok, say so , but try to keep the insults down a bit, A?
There are just as many hams that show lack of respect and lower intelligence on the ham bands as there is on CB.
We try to be not so judgmental here.
Thank you.

Jeff

JUDGEMENTAL?

Six Shooter, please take a chill pill and try not to use descriptions like
MAJORITY of IDIOTS MORONS.....and so on.
If you do not like noise toys, ok, say so , but try to keep the insults down a bit, A?
There are just as many hams that show lack of respect and lower intelligence on the ham bands as there is on CB.
We try to be not so judgmental here.
Thank you.

Jeff

PLEASE feel FREE to REMOVE "ME" from the forum if I have NOT done so before you read this posting! I have VERY STRONG opinions & DON'T bite MY TONGUE for ANY "MAN or WOMAN"! It's NOT worth the BS for me OM.:D

SIX-SHOOTER

Six, please, take it easy OM, I just asked you to tone it down a bit, FYI I am a Ham as well, have been since 94.
Everyone has different likes and dislikes, no reason to use rather colorful names to describe them.

Jeff

I have to agree with Jeff (Audioshockwave) here on this. At what point does one become that which he is complaining about? When criticizing someone for being an idiot, an asshole, or a moron one must be careful so as to not appear to be one of those whom he is criticizing and it all boils down to presentation. Everyone has and is entitled to his/her opinion but they should express that opinion in an adult like manner and not in a childish rant. It's called "decency".

Nuff said I hope.

CRM you are fine and asked a legit question and only asked what an item was. Six I understand how you feel or what you are saying and there are other 11 meter operators that also dont agree with roger beeps and noise toys because yes (some) abuse these.

I for one can tell you that the names you have called actually fit a few guys I have to deal with on a daily basis on 80 meters. So they are everywhere not just 11 meters. The problem is we have a mixed group here and when a thread blows up like this you fuel the Ham verses CB fire the usual bashing one another the old Ford verses Chevy battle type thing.

I understand you feel strongly about it as alot of people do but we have to watch how we word things because of shaking the hornets nest causing a sensless battle which could have been avoided by simply rewording a statement or reply.

PLEASE feel FREE to REMOVE "ME" from the forum if I have NOT done so before you read this posting! I have VERY STRONG opinions & DON'T bite MY TONGUE for ANY "MAN or WOMAN"! It's NOT worth the BS for me OM.:D

SIX-SHOOTER

I can only hope the admins do "remove" you. Not because of what you said in your response about noise toys but because when someone called you on it you played the "take my ball and go home" bullshit.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.