• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What is Your Favorite CB Radio?

As far as reg. CB Radios go I tend to like Cobra 25, Cobra 29 LTD Classic, and the Older Cobra 148GTL.

Now if we are talking Export Radios I really like the Galaxy 99V, Galaxy Saturn Turbo, and the Mirage 2950EX

PC-122 ? I had one for years , very good radio , but I learned there were much better radios out there. PC-122 was a very loud radio on AM with a power mic , I thought it was a much better SSB radio then it's AM counter part and had what I thought as a kind of a compressed receive ?. No mic gain on the radio and 5 little L.e.d.s for a signal meter. for what it was and the price and the size I would give it a thumbs up ! but going from one of those to a Grant or 148 GTL was surely night and day as far as transmit and receives goes along with other features that I found very conveint that the PC-122 didn't have or was capable of. But I must admit ,with the N kit installed and a power box on the side ,I surely talked all over the world off that little guy. (-:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.