• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What would you pay for 571 Sams Folders???

Cotton Mouth

Mar 8, 2007
What would you pay for a nice set of Sams Electronic Service Manuals?

Electronic Service Manuals....Total of 571 Sams folders, starting at # 1 to #2709. Collection very complete with early issues, and then thins out as you get to the higher numbers.

If you were to make a offer what would be your starting offer and what would you like to but them at? What would be you maximun Dollar?

As Always Thanks in Advance,

Cotton Mouth.

What would you pay for a nice set of Sams Electronic Service Manuals?

Electronic Service Manuals....Total of 571 Sams folders, starting at # 1 to #2709. Collection very complete with early issues, and then thins out as you get to the higher numbers.

If you were to make a offer what would be your starting offer and what would you like to but them at? What would be you maximun Dollar?

As Always Thanks in Advance,

Cotton Mouth.
This should be very interresting . I just through out a shit load of them , all older , in order ,for radios that would never have anything to do with me other then to collect dust and take up space.

Although , for someone in the business , I suppose they would be like Law books to attorneys. I have a few of them but they are mostly of more popular radios over the last 30 years or so . (of my choice) the way things are today , I wouldn't doubt you could get them on cd's some how ?

the thing about the SAMS books is that you only need a certain 10-20 of them these days, and by now, everyone knows which ones those are. (for the 148/2000GTL, the 138/139XLR, etc.)

so, the value of a set of SAMS depends on which particular later issues the collection contains.

if you have the right ones, you could make more by selling just the ones everybody wants.
the rest just kills you on shipping.

just my 2 S-units worth,
LC

Sounds as if these are NOT the CB Radio series, so probably not of much value to the average non-cb person.....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.