• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

what's it worth?

mr_fx

Oct 8, 2011
Kansas City
I have some gear I am getting ready to sell... not sure how to price it...

TRC-458, recently aligned

-irf520 mosfet conversion
-wide/broadbanded
-all frequencies unlocked
-SEPARATE external Transmit clarifier-
adjustable RF power

142GTL

needs work... pll took damage... needs a final... kinda rough, but power supply works and VCO is functioning, with that in mind it would be an easy fix... slap in a final (or convert to irf520 mosfet) install a PLL and enjoy... it was a GREAT talker till I messed up the PLL

I personally wouldn't pay more than $100 for a 458 and $25 for non-working 142.

You might get a little more on eBay.

Just my .02 I'm sure others will post up.

The TRC-458 should bring $150 or so on Ebay if really nice and loaded up as you describe.

I sold a very nice 142GTL for $30 recently and was disappointed to find it selling so low. I'd guess a parts 142GTL might be worth $5 or $10?

I recently picked up a bunch of parts... I am going to get these units sounding top shelf before sale... maybe even include a built in freq counter

If you didn't pay much for them, or they are turning into dust collectors, I would just list them on eBay and take whatever you can get for them...Never know what someone will pay on eBay...

You can always have a minimum bid that you will accept if the bidding is to low at the end of the listing....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.