• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What's the point?

compensation.....
lack of education ....
small weiner ......
etc .... etc .... etc .

Many CBrs have not discovered the social value of exchanging ideas. Maybe they were not breast-fed, or perhaps grew up behind an electronic gadget that did not ‘talk’ back, or who knows if they lacked nurturing parents to impart them with fundamental values. Like it or not, these narcissistic bastards have entered adulthood without the skills necessary to function in society. You can identify them by their repetitious and mono-syllabic chants as a constant cry-out for recognition. Inadequate and unprepared for the challenges of a conversation, or (gasp!) the possibility of having to use voice to defend a point of view (if they have one), they live under the illusion that obtaining huge amounts of power will make-up for their dysfunctional traits. Off course, clean power, a well-tuned radio and courtesy are out of the question because such acts tantamount to ‘respect’ for others. Living in a perpetual ‘keydown’ competition mode (their concept of socializing), with the most annoying signal, they bully their way into as many channels as possible. Occasionally, they join a forum like this and realize that the freedom of speech afforded by our constitution also comes with some responsibilities. They may also discover that there is a safety, social and intellectual value associated with the CB and amateur radio hobbies.

Many CBrs have not discovered the social value of exchanging ideas. Maybe they were not breast-fed, or perhaps grew up behind an electronic gadget that did not ‘talk’ back, or who knows if they lacked nurturing parents to impart them with fundamental values. Like it or not, these narcissistic bastards have entered adulthood without the skills necessary to function in society. You can identify them by their repetitious and mono-syllabic chants as a constant cry-out for recognition. Inadequate and unprepared for the challenges of a conversation, or (gasp!) the possibility of having to use voice to defend a point of view (if they have one), they live under the illusion that obtaining huge amounts of power will make-up for their dysfunctional traits. Off course, clean power, a well-tuned radio and courtesy are out of the question because such acts tantamount to ‘respect’ for others. Living in a perpetual ‘keydown’ competition mode (their concept of socializing), with the most annoying signal, they bully their way into as many channels as possible. Occasionally, they join a forum like this and realize that the freedom of speech afforded by our constitution also comes with some responsibilities. They may also discover that there is a safety, social and intellectual value associated with the CB and amateur radio hobbies.

So true

Also i hear somebody saying 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1. Is this some sort of mating call?

That could be as much as a keydown somewhere. Google what that is if you don't know.

If the motormouth maul you all are talking of is the guy in Cali with broadcast type sound, well, I at least give him credit the few times I've heard him, he doesn't sound like an overmodulated splatter like most of the bufoons on 6 sound like.

Really though as much power and RF these clowns are exposed to, I think they also killed off some of their brain cells, most notably the ones that affect logical decision making. Now you know why they babble about nothing.

lol where else on the radio can you hear someone signing off with bye-buh-buh-buh-buh-bye bye bye?

Reactions: 1 person
It might be the CRE-8900 I own but I hear some from 27.025 am on 29.555 am right now. Can anybody else confirm this? Just asking.

Okay. I did some examination on this and the culprit is my 8900. I have 29.555 am programmed in on channel 54 on D band(11 meter band in expanded mode)When I go down one channel to 29.545 am and then push the 10Khz switch to go back up to 29.555 am I no longer hear 27.025 am in this frequency.
:whistle:

Last edited:
In your world maybe. All of that can be obtained without any arguements. The only thing you are sure of is who you will be instagating next.

If you don't have anything intelligent to say or valid insights to any thread perhaps you should just sideline yourself.

But we all know that wont happen. your milignant comments are of no interest.

Sorry to hijack this thread. Back on topic.(y)

In your world maybe. All of that can be obtained without any arguements. The only thing you are sure of is who you will be instagating next.

If you don't have anything intelligent to say or valid insights to any thread perhaps you should just sideline yourself.

But we all know that wont happen. your milignant comments are of no interest.

Sorry to hijack this thread. Back on topic.(y)

I don't think your sorry.

1: I wasn't talking to you.

2: Look up the word ARGUMENT in the dictionary.

3: Maybe Lil' Yeshua can learn something from your 4th sentence.

3: Maybe Lil' Yeshua can learn something from your 4th sentence.

Did he kick your dog or sleep with your wife?

You are going after this guy for no reason I can see. If his posts bother you, don't read them. If you can't stand the fact that he posts at all, go hang out with Mack, GLR, and AMPOWER.

I understand going after a guy if he is being a dick, but Lil'Yeshua wasn't being a dick. Guess what that makes you.

Reactions: 2 people
i was kind of getting the same impression as you watergate, but thought maybe i missed something some where.

i have no idea what has brought this on but it adds no value to the thread(s)

I and another admin have both contacted Greatvalue1 and this has been addressed. I would appreciate it if it gets dropped at this point and we move on. Any further issues in regard to this will be followed up on I assure you. ;)

Thanks.

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.