• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where is all the skip?

Well it would be nice to make some Contacts on 10m and maybe make a international contact for the first time but no skip here = nothing. only thing i got coming in good is 15mhz its getting annoying tho

it's been happening like since last week, odd,odd sounds on the radio when it's peaking.

i read somewhere that in the northern climates it is more effective on comms., so that some planes in that area are rerouted.-just read it, no personal exp. here.

i'll see what the dx is doing at lunch today, South america has been coming in at times off and on, i sure would like to work more countries when it opens up this summer.

it's been happening like since last week, odd,odd sounds on the radio when it's peaking.

i read somewhere that in the northern climates it is more effective on comms., so that some planes in that area are rerouted.-just read it, no personal exp. here.

i'll see what the dx is doing at lunch today, South america has been coming in at times off and on, i sure would like to work more countries when it opens up this summer.

Radio China and the voice of russia have been coming in strong 6+ s units with my vertical and much stronger on the flat side, but as for ham bands 20m-10m haven't heard jack diddly, just weird noises.....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Dx has been crazy around Philadelphia Penn(y)sylvania ..this past weekend talked all across the US...Georgia and Texas more frequently than other states. Idaho. California, Ohio are just a few others..all from my mobile.

Had a run like that week before last, worked alot of U.S. stations and into Hawaii, Australia, and Carribean.

but it been kinda sporadic off and on now

Had a run like that week before last, worked alot of U.S. stations and into Hawaii, Australia, and Carribean.

but it been kinda sporadic off and on now

I have been recording 27.0250 for the past 35min the big boys are slowly creeping here in cali
But as for ham stuff nothing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

28.44, PU2RJF, in San Paulo Brazil, i hit him at lunch out of the mobile, he barely pulled me out but I made it.(y)

no dx for me here to the rest of the U.S. tho on either 10 or 11

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.