• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where should i order my antenna from??

radioman24

Jul 19, 2009
So after a few month's of listening to suggestions, I think I am going to get a new sirio vector 4000 base antenna, I was thinking of that and or the maco v-5/8 ground plane, but after visiting a awesome cb radio operator in las vegas yesterday I am set on the new vector 4000

where should I order it from??

QUESTION????? what Is the difference between the Siro LW-150 and the Vector 4000 I thought the LW-150 was the antenna to buy ???? just asking :D

H&Y offered both the LW-150 and the Vector 4000 a few months ago when I was gathering knowledge on what base station antenna to buy. When I finally decided on the 4000,H&Y dropped it from their catalogue. I then went to DNJ to buy mine. The 4000 is well documented on this forum performance wise. This will be helpful in making a informed choice on whether to buy a 4000,Gain Master,etc...

Sent Sirio a note:

Mr. Lorenzo/Sir:

There has been a question raised on a forum that you perhaps can properly answer.

Since there is a product called the 'Sirio LW-150' found on the internet; then how is it that it is not in your catalog?
Is it a forgery?

This antenna is being sold here in the US from H&Y Electronics; is it a genuine Sirio product?

Thank You,
Rob Wadsworth
Cupertino, California, USA

Just got this note back from Sirio/Italy concerning the LW-150:

Hello Rob
Thank you for your contact and for your request about our Sirio VECTOR-4000.
Frankly speaking we can’t grant you that the LW150 shown on the H&Y site is Original because we are selling them some products but our original product and name is Sirio VECTOR 4000.

However we have an other distributor in California where I’m sure you will find the Original product. Please contact following company:

DNJ Radio
Mr. Frank Wang
3443 Ellery common
Fremont CA 94538 USA
Phone: 510-579-1608
Mail: dnjradio@gmail.com

If you order from H&Y I suggest you buy it on eBay because H&Y cares more about eBay feedback than they do about you.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.