• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where to order 4-pin female mic connector?

Highlander_821

Amour d'Ecosse
Apr 2, 2005
Central IL
So I went to my local Radio Shack to get a 4-pin mic connector to rewire a desk mic, and they and all my local stores are out and don't seem too motivated to get any in. They offered to order ME one and ship it to a local store of my choice, but I'd rather not reward their sloppy and careless inventory management with my business.

So where can I order one without getting savaged by shipping charges or minimum order amounts?

Don't knock eBay. I buy nearly all my electronic parts through it now. It's the only place you can still buy single items without getting ripped off for exorbitant shipping charges.

I think this is what you need.

Don't knock eBay. I buy nearly all my electronic parts through it now. It's the only place you can still buy single items without getting ripped off for exorbitant shipping charges.

I think this is what you need.

I'm talking about the guys that have a ridiculously low asking price on a good item and an equally ridiculously high shipping charge to augment the asking price.

IM me your mailing address and I'l send you one. I have a couple dozen in the shop. No cost hell I'll pay the shipping. Should be less than a couple bucks even with the bubble pack envelope

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.