• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who's the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A6BF8B5E-38CB-405B-98F5-C4E9D46D5D10.jpeg

Finish the damn story... what happened when the ho bag stepped off the boat...???
I thought that I did finish it, well here is what happened. The elected so call President greeted her and asked her "What is your name Senorita, and with a sly look in her eyes she replied "Sicilia" . . . . . Which loosely translated from the Sicilian language is the womens name: Cecilia. You know!!. . . Like the Simon & Garfunkel song! And if you remember my HELMETED friend the lyrics refer to a whore throughout the song. . . . . She was a whore! Jack was right when he said and I quote " I never met a whore that I didn't like". . . . . And in my own experience. . . I agree with Mr. John Joseph Nicholson! Haa! As I am sure . . . . . you are aware that Jack Is Often used In place of the name John. :)
An interesting side note: My Ancestors were the Romans, A Great nationality of people. . . . wouldn't you agree Sith??, , , , If not for them we wouldn't have "THE BLACK HAND!!"

That’s funny but terrible. Your girlfriend is a keeper though. Haha.
Well Helmet ol' Buddy, it's time to plug in the 2950, with the Motorola MR497's installed. . . . . Believe me I am not optimistic! As you have stated, It could go Great. . . . Or it could go "BOOM!!" Considering that the 25 yr old foil side traces came off with the 3 legs of each 2337. . . . . I'm going to turn on the switch in about five min, but I am expecting that the Patient is gonna have an "Acute myocardial infarction"

I’ve never heard the song, I can’t relate to it. I was expecting something more “exciting” as far as an ending went. All I know about Romans is when there, do as they do. I’ve never been there so I guess I’ll just keep doing as I do.

Everybody loves a whore. Then again, lots of people hate whores, or so they say. If a woman is a whore, that’s a bad thing and frowned on but if a guy is a whore, he gets high-fives. Double standard, I think. I guess if you’re a dirty whore and spreading germs and disease then yeah, there’s an issue there. But if you’re clean and not hurting anybody, what’s the problem?

So she was a whore? What did she do? What happened next? I figured maybe she was the downfall of the country or something. Like I said, I was expecting a more thrilling ending.

Well Helmet ol' Buddy, it's time to plug in the 2950, with the Motorola MR497's installed. . . . . Believe me I am not optimistic! As you have stated, It could go Great. . . . Or it could go "BOOM!!" Considering that the 25 yr old foil side traces came off with the 3 legs of each 2337. . . . . I'm going to turn on the switch in about five min, but I am expecting that the Patient is gonna have an "Acute myocardial infarction"

Not if your work is any good. It’ll be alright. If it blows up, just 6 million dollar man it. It’ll be alright.

Love it.
I once attended a campfire cookout at the grave of a friend late one night years ago. Good food and great memories were shared by all.
It was a small town and when the sheriff and deputy arrived shortly after midnight, his only comment was, "Just be sure the fire's out when y'all leave. Wouldn't look good if the cemetery burned up because of a wienie roast."

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I’ve never heard the song, I can’t relate to it. I was expecting something more “exciting” as far as an ending went. All I know about Romans is when there, do as they do. I’ve never been there so I guess I’ll just keep doing as I do.

Everybody loves a whore. Then again, lots of people hate whores, or so they say. If a woman is a whore, that’s a bad thing and frowned on but if a guy is a whore, he gets high-fives. Double standard, I think. I guess if you’re a dirty whore and spreading germs and disease then yeah, there’s an issue there. But if you’re clean and not hurting anybody, what’s the problem?

So she was a whore? What did she do? What happened next? I figured maybe she was the downfall of the country or something. Like I said, I was expecting a more thrilling ending.
Not if your work is any good. It’ll be alright. If it blows up, just 6 million dollar man it. It’ll be alright.
Well Vader, Bud. . . I don't get it, why you never heard of the song??? I know I'm a lot older than you but still?. . . . . . As far as the radio, it's a combination of age and not the usual "Idiot with an Iron" Stuff that I have seen myself! You know like using too much heat, as well as many many other "Lack of skills in both Soldering/Desoldering". I have been doing this kind of work as well as a bit more extensive work involving "Electronic, Mod/Repair work since I was 13" I used to only use Weller adjustable heat stations, but that was a very long time ago, I was doing this kind of work when the Transistor first was first developed and then released! But my wife had recently said that my weller station was getting a bit Beatin' up looking & old so she bought me a top of the line Hakko 2 in 1 SMD Hot Air Rework Station, and Soldering Iron with a mess of accessories! This unit has a double led digital readout! Oh by the way she sez for me to tell you that she really digs the Helmet thing, she's a big "Stars Wars fan & a trekky as well.
She is also a con artist like you wouldn't believe, I'll tell you about what she pulled on me within 10 seconds of all that Hakko equipment and a ton of add ons. But I put up with it because she is Beautiful as hell . . . And much Much!! younger than me, of course she has expensive tastes if you know what I mean, I guess that goes without saying? I guess that I'LL have to send you a pic of her one day, I find that having a much younger and extremely hot wife comes with a lot of headaches. like all of my Colleagues hitting on her constantly at work related parties!

I’ll teach you the Force and you can brain toss the people hitting on her, or choke them to death from across the room. Whichever you prefer. Lessons are best taught the hard way, I believe.

She bought you a Hakko huh? She just gained a point or five on my list then. Put it to good use and fix your radio like you want it.

You fire it up yet? The radio. Your 497’s or whatever you got, they work like you hoped?

Women are alright but I like actually being able to get up and walk out the door right then, not waiting. You say you’re ready to go and then you have to wait. And wait. And everyone here that’s married or has been knows the rest of the story. Plus it’s hard being a dark lord when you have a wife and fight for power and control.

Did you know that using the Force to choke hold a b_tch counts as domestic violence too?

I’ll teach you the Force and you can brain toss the people hitting on her, or choke them to death from across the room. Whichever you prefer. Lessons are best taught the hard way, I believe.

She bought you a Hakko huh? She just gained a point or five on my list then. Put it to good use and fix your radio like you want it.

You fire it up yet? The radio. Your 497’s or whatever you got, they work like you hoped?

Women are alright but I like actually being able to get up and walk out the door right then, not waiting. You say you’re ready to go and then you have to wait. And wait. And everyone here that’s married or has been knows the rest of the story. Plus it’s hard being a dark lord when you have a wife and fight for power and control.

Did you know that using the Force to choke hold a b_tch counts as domestic violence too?
I can tell that you know women, boy you described the "I just need another five more minutes honey" I haven't even gotten a chance to connect any power,external speaker, mic, or anything else. . . . . Remember I said that I would explain about the Hakko Gimmick thing to you later, well if you know women then you know!!! when you get something and it aint your Birthday or Xmas or any other reason, well brother it's coming!!!, Before I could even open the boxes of what she bought me, It was "Oh sweet heart would you help me put together this scratching toy for "Misha" So what can you say . . . . . she just spent like $1,600 Dollars on you in Hakko stuff. But the best part is when I walk over to her cats room (Yes you heard me correctly, her cat has his own room)!!. . . . so what do I see when I walk into the room?. . . I Gigantic box that turns out to be a cat tree house that takes 2 hours to assemble!! now I can bet you that if it sez 2 hrs it's gonna be more like 4, especially when the doc's are in Chinese!!! plus when they say 2 hours, their talking about a little Chinaman that has been assembling them for 20 yrs!! Not the first time you ever saw the Fing thing, You know what Chopper. . . . . it's all about the Podeswa!!!. . . . That's right the Pu__y I swear that I know why so many guys are turning gay these days!!!

I thought that I did finish it, well here is what happened. The elected so call President greeted her and asked her "What is your name Senorita, and with a sly look in her eyes she replied "Sicilia" . . . . . Which loosely translated from the Sicilian language is the womens name: Cecilia. You know!!. . . Like the Simon & Garfunkel song! And if you remember my HELMETED friend the lyrics refer to a whore throughout the song. . . . . She was a whore! Jack was right when he said and I quote " I never met a whore that I didn't like". . . . . And in my own experience. . . I agree with Mr. John Joseph Nicholson! Haa! As I am sure . . . . . you are aware that Jack Is Often used In place of the name John. :)
An interesting side note: My Ancestors were the Romans, A Great nationality of people. . . . wouldn't you agree Sith??, , , , If not for them we wouldn't have "THE BLACK HAND!!"

Reactions: dave457
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.