• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Why? Oh Why?

Hc714

Apr 6, 2005
peanut state
I posted a responce to an ad in the swap section. I in no way said or asked anything derogatory. The responce to my post was very rude and childlike, went so far as to accuse me of trolling. I answered that I was not trolling but would now question the worry of the seller and asked if there was something he was trying to hide. My post both of them have been deleted and the responce to my first post edited. I don't mind if my posts were deleted but to allow editing so as to appear that the a**hole in question did not do such things is wrong. Not that I want to start crap or such, but why is one member allowed to act in a way that when others act the same why their posts are deleted. And the offender is allowed to clean their post. Delete if you must but an explanation would be nice. The it does not apply and should not have been posted would be ok, but look what has happened to the onestop post in the feedback section. Also not how the section was intended and seems this action is even encouraged by a moderator. Yet my post questioning a sellers worry is not allowed. I for the most part agree with the moderation here, but to delete my post while allowing the seller to edit his post was not fair. If my post was deemed not acceptable maybe the whole thread should be deleted. I am not the voice of reason,but I don't like getting spanked for anothers inability to act civil.

Thanks Hc714

I think you know the answer to your question Why 714 . It's pretty much like the 1 Stop thread , I personally thought we were better then that , but it tends to shine a little bit on the "eye for an eye" syndrome. I think there has been a lot of unjust with many members here concerning there, that also includes management and moderations.Some tend to get away with a little more then others do. Still can bother me from time to time especially when it has nothing to do with me directly in the first place. Been there done that. It is what it is. I think for myself it has been a learning experiance concerning others in basically somebody else's environment , they are what they are and they don't need me to point that out to them. It's kind of like turning the cheek for my own well being. An a$$hole is a a$$hole anyway I look at it. There's some very good folks around these parts and they can read the hand writtings on the Forum walls for what it is and they just don't waste there time on others lack of people skills / rude nonsence towards others / ect. ect. ect. many times , coming down to somebody else's nonsence tends to make others no better then they are. I totally agree with what your saying here 714 , It is what it is around here and I think for the most part , it could always be worse , so even agreeing with the way you feel , Lord knows .........It could always be worse. So unlike other places on this planet , I think there's always room for improvement in all people , places and things. ;) Your not alone 714 . After a while around here and if you spend time reading and posting , you can pretty much get a clue on others attitudes and how they conduct themselves towards others , this is when one need not even bother wasting there breath on them. One can only skim the surface of there own bull$hit for so long , it's usually only a matter of time before they sink for good. :(

Yeah SK, lot of tha going around and it is a CB forum. Funny thing is I was intrested in that radio and new there was a matching power supply that came with it, was just wondering if the owner had it and would part with it. Also was not sure what size supply it took to run. But have been following one on ebay with the supply and some extras. My new motto is ...

" You may want to sell me your sh!t, I may want to buy your sh!t, But I sure ain't gonna take none of your sh!t."

Hope that don't get me in trouble. But all in all most here are still good peeps.

Karo, not that I want to get in an argument with you, I believe the radio is as described. I just had some questions I wanted answers to. May have come off wrong. Not sure myself. But when my posts were deleted and yours edited to not show " in kind remarks " how is anyone else supposed to interpert what was or was not said. As I said earlier good luck with your sale.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.