• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Will winter ever end.

Things are starting to grow here, pollen season, fish biting (so I hear), 80F and we had a good cold winter by LA standards.

Actually I've enjoyed this winter compared to last. Last year I was on my skis for between 40-50 hours a week regardless of the weather conditions.

First thing at the beginning I caught the flu.....2nd thing it was -17 and the furnace quit working...took them a week to fix it in sub zero temps.....3rd thing...the water heater broke......no hot water for 2 weeks.....and a host of other crap.......continues sub zero weather month after month.....snow snow and more snow.......

Last edited:
That sucks. I also made a location change this winter as well. Feom Ontario (where they are getting hammered with snow) to Alberta (where they are saying its been 25 years since this much snow). I'm enjoying not having to blow snow 3 times a day just to get out with a 4 x 4.

Sent from my GT-S5690M using Tapatalk 2

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.