• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wilson 5000 parts

Tucker442

101E
Oct 30, 2010
Jamesburg NJ
got any idea where I can buy a mag mount and coax for a 5000?? Got an extra one with a trunk lip mount and want to make it a mag a mount, I looked on sleeze bay and didn't find any.

that's the only place i have seen them.

you could try tempest (master craigslist search).

could try Amazon as it seemed for awhile they their suppliers we're only shipping the mount without whip, for the longest time at full price... <insert laughing smiley here>

much luck

try radio world in toronto ont. or durham radio in whitby ont. both carry those parts. i bought my magnet and coax from durham 2 years ago.

got any idea where I can buy a mag mount and coax for a 5000?? Got an extra one with a trunk lip mount and want to make it a mag a mount, I looked on sleeze bay and didn't find any.

H&Y and Copper used to stock them, don't know about now.

I thought Bill's went out 5-6 years ago???

Thanks guys I found what I was looking for at copper for a good price, guess I just didn't look in the correct place. I appreciate all the replies. Were having auto issues here, my wife is driving my truck so I have been without a radio, hate that, I'm driving the duaghters van while I am doing some work on it and wanted to do a mag antenna and lighter plug radio setup so I can talk to the locals. I do have an extra 5000 antenna and mast but needed the mag mount. Hope to be on the air again in the mobile by the weekend

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.