• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

World Radio Eleven

gamegetter

Aug 25, 2010
On my way home from Kansas City today, i made qso with Robb wr11. Thanks for the contact, i had you 4 and 7 with heavy qrm from oregon.

724 missouri mobile. rci 2950dx, tnt350hd, and wilson 5k mag mount. I was traveling east bound and talking to California in the west!

What a day many dx contacts today.

That was kewl!
Made that QSO from my mobile with 35 watts.
You were coming in strong to CA - BTW.

I was in my mobile coming back from the DeAnza College Hamfest, where I scored a CPI CP-400 (yes; it works too), a Uniden President Grant (needs some work), and a new rotor control box.

Talked to KP-82/Tim in Galveston Is, TX - and also talked to 22AT109/John in French Guyana.
Alaska was out there too.

Crazee day eh?

Last edited:
yes conditions were good for dx off and on all day, north south east and west us in the mobile.

after your qso, i shut amp off as i was stopping to pick up a carry out pizza, got back on the road and then went over to 10 meters and as soon as i got there found Argentina calling, so i jumped on it not realizing amp was off i hit him with a turned down 15 watts pep or so! i was pumped for sure just goes to show conditions are a big factor.

(y) on your contacts too and nice finds at the hamfest.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.