• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WORLDS FASTEST SNOWMOBILE

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
This guys hands have to be duct taped to the handlebars ya think? Turn up your sound you have to here his engine on each pass which each pass is at incredible unbelieveable speeds well the last few anyways Ive done over 100 MPH while snowmobiling but this is rediculous check it out tell me what you think.

YouTube - Fastest Snowmobile Ever

A 300 mile per hour snowmobile.......????

Don't mean to be Mr. Negative here, but was that documented, or is someone on YouTube having a little fun....????

I've been on a snowmobile before, and "YES" they can go scary fast, but 300 MPH is a hard nut to crack on anything that doesn't have a jet turbine engine powering it.....

I dont know but there putting 1000cc sport bike engines in these things Yamaha ha a few and you can get turbo kits for these now LMAO! Ive seen one that had about 300HP whats the sense or use that was my first thought here this will give you an idea on what the Yamaha RX-1 does for excelleration when tuned this is the RX-1 THESE HAVE THE SPORT BIKE ENGINES

YouTube - Yamaha rx1 237kmh/147mph

YouTube - Ted Jannetty's 300+HP Turbo RX-1

I dont know but there putting 1000cc sport bike engines in these things Yamaha ha a few and you can get turbo kits for these now LMAO! Ive seen one that had about 300HP whats the sense or use that was my first thought here this will give you an idea on what the Yamaha RX-1 does for excelleration when tuned this is the RX-1 THESE HAVE THE SPORT BIKE ENGINES

That first video is kilometers/hour. You can see it on the speedometer. Divide by 1.6 to get approx miles/hour.If the original post was in Km/h then 300 Km/h would be about 187 Mph.

It would take a little more than 300 hp to make that thing go 300 mph, the Suzuki Hyabusa motorcycle has a 1340 cc engine and only manages a top speed of 194 mph.

At 500 hp one might see 250 mph and past that the hp required to carry it to 300 would probably be somewhere around 800 hp.

Not only that Mack but can you imagine the Cam 2 or equivelant exspensive fuel they would have to run through those built machines just to ride the a few months out of the year and at the price fuel was?? LMAO good lord can you say ca-ching ca-ching $$$$$

BIg Problem with this is the reflection of the trees in the background they don't move , you could probally see them speeds in KPH if the back of the sled was in the air !!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.