• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WorldWideDX.com D-Star Repeater

FatHam

Staff member
Apr 15, 2011
So Cal
Did you D-Star users know that WorldWideDX has both a D-Star repeater and XReflector?

The repeater is W9WDX B (446.800 - if you're local SoCal/SG Valley)
The XRelector (linked to the repeater) is XRFWDX

Tim (Moleculo) has been tweeking on both for close to two years now and they're working flawlessly. They're 100% open, and much more low key (loose) than most of the repeaters/reflectors that I talk on. Nobody's going to verbally spank you, or treat you like a newbie. We're all newbies for the most part. No Hi Hi, OM's here...

I bounce around on several reflectors during the day where I see traffic (D-StarUsers.org Last heard call screen) but usually end up monitoring W9WDX B later at night when a few locals are on, but that's REAL late for you EST users.

Anyone interested in setting a time on a weeknight or weekend to get a group on the repeater and give it a workout? Don't forget, us left coasters are still at work when you right coasters are finishing up dinner and headed for your shacks. During the week, it would have to be no earlier than 9PM EST.

Please discuss...

couldn't connect to the xreflector today. any port settings?

I checked it when I got home tonite and it was locked up, which is the first time that has happened in months (Murphy's Law). I reset it and it was back in no time. Can you try it and let us know if you're able to get in?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.