• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

worth a try

NO GAS...On May 15th 2007

Body: Don't pump gas on may 15th
Body: ..in April 1997, there was a "gas out" conducted nationwide in protest of gas prices. Gasoline prices dropped 30 cents a gallon overnight.

On May 15th 2007, all internet users are to not go to a gas station in protest of high gas prices. Gas is now over $3.00 a gallon in most places.

There are 73,000,000+ American members currently on the internet network, and the average car takes about 30 to 50 dollars to fill up.

If all users did not go to the pump on the 15th, it would take
$2,292,000,000.00 (that's almost 3 BILLION) out of the oil companies pockets for just one day, so please do not go to the gas station on May 15th and let's try to put a dent in the Middle Eastern oil industry for at least one day.

If you agree (which I can't see why you wouldn't) resend this to all your contact list. With it saying, ''Don't pump gas on May 15th"

yea QRN,i know what you mean.i was e-mailed that so i figure its at least a try.whats the chance of getting every person in the US to do this,pretty slim if none at all.any percentage at all that might try it might cut down the gas companies quarter intake profit from $9000.0000.000 to maybe $899.9.0000.000.

i think i typed the numbers right,big numbers,not use to that.here in the greatlakes its up to $3.29 a gal.and they say close to $4.00 at the end of the month.sure is cutting me back on talking on my radio in truck.i have to switch back and forth from truck to wifes PT cruiser.she don"t want a ant.on her car.

that email is circulating around, i got it also from two people lol !!

oh well,at least it was a worth wild chance of posting it.i can"t understand why something like this would be nothing more then a legend.i have noticed how this idea actually only comes across on pc's.you sure don"t see the media trying to get people to do it.

it sure does make me shake my head and think what people are thinking when i see them getting fuel at one station for $3.29 a gal.and right across the street its going for $3.05 a gal. :roll:

i"ll give the oil company"s credit for one thing,they sure can brainwash us all.once it maybe gets up to $4.00 and we complain (to each other of course,wasting time doing it to them)and get used to it there might maybe be a time when it drops to say $3.65 and we"ll automatically think there doing us a favor which there not.

i guess we"ll all will just have set back and shut up about the fuel prices and keep helping the big dogs at the oil companys collect there big $400.000.000 pensions.

Gas station owner told to raise prices Wed May 9, 6:05 AM ET

A service station that offered discounted gas to senior citizens and people supporting youth sports has been ordered by the state to raise its prices.

Center City BP owner Raj Bhandari has been offering senior citizens a 2 cent per gallon price break and discount cards that let sports boosters pay 3 cents less per gallon.

But the state Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection says those deals violate Wisconsin's Unfair Sales Act, which requires stations to sell gas for about 9.2 percent more than the wholesale price.

Bhandari said he received a letter from the state auditor last month saying the state would sue him if he did not raise his prices. The state could penalize him for each discounted gallon he sold, with the fine determined by a judge.

Bhandari, who bought the station a year ago, said he worries customers will think he stopped the discounts because he wants to make more money. About 10 percent of his customers had used the discount cards.

Dale Van Camp said he bought a $50 card to support the local youth hockey program. It would have saved him about $100 per year on gas, he said.

what you need to do is switch your engine to a 85% effienct+ engine.
no radiator or water pump needed or fan.

it will run cool and clean.

example flat 6 porche race engine. most run at 5% and get 700 HP. @ 85% efficient it would have 1200+ Hp and torque. and build ice on the intake. and go 100+ laps were the 700hp would go 35 max laps.

now tell wich engien you would want. 8)

I got this a few times already. And a quick question how far can you get on a good sex toy I cant imagige but Im sure with a love swing and a good underdog you could really fly :LOL:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.