• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wow... And i thought Nome Alaska was great?

S

Skywalker351

Anyways! While on my fishing vacation at the Outer Banks National Seashore in the great state of North Carolina, I contacted Nome Alaska from the beach at the southern point. The outer banks is the east coast shrine for saltwater surf fishing and i alway's make it a point to use that great naturally salty groundplane, called the Atlantic Ocean as my Dx office whenever possible. Was operating AM Ch 26 when we made the contact. Might as well had been a cell phone from @#%$. Might as well had been a lock-down. That Predator -10 and that Scullkrac'a - 8 pill were made for each other. Nome Alaska is situated less than 60 miles across the Bering Strait,s From mother Russia. Thats 4,040 miles from that beach as the crows fly according to the computer. Guess I'll be happy with that.

</p>

Anyways! While on my fishing vacation at the Outer Banks National Seashore in the great state of North Carolina, I contacted Nome Alaska from the beach at the southern point. The outer banks is the east coast shrine for saltwater surf fishing and i alway's make it a point to use that great naturally salty groundplane, called the Atlantic Ocean as my Dx office whenever possible. Was operating AM Ch 26 when we made the contact. Might as well had been a cell phone from @#%$. Might as well had been a lock-down. That Predator -10 and that Scullkrac'a - 8 pill were made for each other. Nome Alaska is situated less than 60 miles across the Bering Strait,s From mother Russia. Thats 4,040 miles from that beach as the crows fly according to the computer. Guess I'll be happy with that.

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.