• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB: Astatic 575 mic element

Are you sure that the 1104C mic cartidge is the direct replacement for the 575 mic?
Source?

Thought the 575 was the same mic as the standard D104-M6 except the circuit board was different . . .

Are you sure that the 1104C mic cartidge is the direct replacement for the 575 mic?
Source?

Thought the 575 was the same mic as the standard D104-M6 except the circuit board was different . . .

I'm not sure, which is why my post said - "I'm not sure if this will work."
unfortunately, with the ebay link not working correctly it looked like that's what I was talking about.

I'm not sure, which is why my post said - "I'm not sure if this will work."
unfortunately, with the ebay link not working correctly it looked like that's what I was talking about.
bob85 has an interesting thread here on the forum if you want/need to check it out. He takes a standard Astatic D104-M6 handheld mic - and with a few very simple mods - turns it into a 575 mic. Just by tweaking with the tone part of the circuit. I do it simply - but not the better way - of doing the same thing by simply clipping just one resistor. That too, was bob85's suggestion as well.

As far as replacing the element? There are xtal elements available on eBay for a fair price. Not original/OEM; but will work as suitable replacements . . .

Source?

As far as I know the 575 and the 1104c are the same. The 575 is not a 104m6, that I know for sure.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.