• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB Sonar FS-2340 and Motorola CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sonar FS-2340 base radio has been popping up on ebay allot lately..

I have seen about 4 in the last month alone.

One on a local craigslist but the guy thinks it's gold and wants huge dollars for it.

Sonar FS-2340

I have to be honesty with you, I do not care much about ebay. A lot of people lie about items they are selling. I do look on ebay all the time and yes i have sold stuff on ebay also. The main thing i don't like about ebay is if you buy something and it does not work or if it is not what they say it is it takes a long time to get your money back. And if you do have to try and get your money back you have to pay the return postage to send it back. So now you have the postage out of your pocket for them to send it to you and another postage to return it to them. I think the only way ebay could fix this is if the item does not work or if the item is not what they say it is, If ebay would make the person who sold it to have to pay the return postage, Than i think you would see people being a little more honesty about what they are selling. Because they don't want to be out the return postage. Ebay is so big that they will not listen to what anyone has to say. Thanks anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.