• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB: Used mag mount

spider87

Aug 2, 2010
I don't know if this is the correct place or not but I am looking for a nice used mag mount antenna for $20-$40. I would prefer it be in the middle somewhere but let me know what you have. I currently have a returnable $25 Metra CB from advanced auto parts so yours is probably better lol.

I'd pay shipping and all of course as well! Let me know what you have.

Thats what I getting @ shipped is 80. bout 20-25 shipping from my end so its 60 to less than that is the selling price.

lol Is there an echo?? Are you alright?
sorry, I forgot i posted it. I just got back from lunch and re-opened Firefox and got the same page so I posted it w/o know it was already posted. :LOL: If you dont want it Ill keep it. Mahalo for the reply thou. aloha, James...

If I lived near ya Id sell it to ya for $40. If I do sell it for $40 Ill just get $20 for it due to shipping charges. Little loss on my end. 808 state here in case you didn't know. Anyways let me think about it but if someone else has one to offer you take it.

I'll LYK by tomorrow. Aloha, James...

The stinger is what kicks me in da butt on shipping. I think its close to 20 for shipping. What your ziplet me work something out here....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.