• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

wtf???? im in the wrong business

Thank you M42 & you are correct WEASEL. Very funny papers. Hell!!! At those prices I would think he could bring them to you himself,hand delivered!!! $310.00 for a.cobra.29 witha R/C. SWING KIT!! stock final(??

Thank you M42 & you are correct WEASEL. Very funny papers. Hell!!! At those prices I would think he could bring them to you himself,hand delivered!!! $310.00 for a.cobra.29 witha R/C. SWING KIT!! stock final(??

I thought I saw a Cobra 29 in that list for $340. Of course it had all the much needed options like echo/reverb, talkback, and jeweled knobs.
I have a, like new in box, Cobra 29 GTL that I'll sell for $275 if anyone's interested! :rolleyes:

Yep, delivered personally with your choice of a right or left handed reach around.

The 340$ Cobra has
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]New Receive with Low Noise Supression Filters, for High Quality Receive, with Less Floor Noise.[/FONT]

Floor noise?

The 340$ Cobra has

Floor noise?

Floor noise should read as lower noise floor. Noise floor is the total amount of noise generated by the circuitry itself as well as cosmic noise etc. Basically any noise other than the signal you are trying to detect. Related to but not quite the same as sensitivity.

Noise floor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OVER PRICED RADIOS ON EBAY

Seening alot of that these days on e-bay.Alot of nice rigs but people are out of their minds with what they are asking for them.{Cry_river}

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.