• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

X108 QRP Transceiver Kit

If it proved to be reliable and of decent quality, I could pay that much. I'd have to see what kind of support and warranty it had. Just have to wait and see if Ed posts more info.

Last edited:
The TXCO is an option isn't it?

I want to see the assembly manual. Barring no major revelations, maybe Santa will hook me up. Should be plenty time to unearth problems. I admit, the display is drawing me in, but I needs more information. When I operate QRP CW, I prefer doing it on platforms costing way less than this.

Reactions: 1 person
The TXCO is an option isn't it?

I want to see the assembly manual. Barring no major revelations, maybe Santa will hook me up. Should be plenty time to unearth problems. I admit, the display is drawing me in, but I needs more information. When I operate QRP CW, I prefer doing it on platforms costing way less than this.

A 0.5 ppm TCXO is an option on the standard($595)version but is included in the deluxe($695)version. Check out the order form and spec sheet. The noise blanker module,TCXO,and handles are an $133 option on the standard but are included on the deluxe. A savings of $33 if you buy the deluxe and want those three options included.
X108 multiband qrp transceiver

seven bills for a chinese qrp hf rig that i have to break out the soldering iron and put together?

Reactions: 2 people
Rates right up there with running a TS-820 or Drake TR-4 mobile under the dash

I have a friend, KE6OYE that used to run a FT 101 in his old Chevy truck.
He used to park in a turnout up near the Meadow Lakes repeater site in eastern Fresno county and work DX.

Jeff

I remember years ago reading an issue of Ham Radio Magazine and seeing an article showing a French operator relaying VHF comms via 40m HF while mobile. Under the dash was a TS-520. It was huge looking jammed in there.

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.