• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

XFORCE amps discintinued by ampsrus.org????????

i will say that i think its wrong to not support a dealer that was trying to sell us stuff at better prices than everyone else .

I agree with you because I am a consumer, but even ICOM, Yaesu and Kenwood do the same exact thing. Sell at the price they want or dont sell their shit at all.

An example would be the manufacturer wants you to sell their radio for $1299 just like all other companies will sell them and they consign them to the dealer, the dealer sells it for $1299 and they get the radio sold to the dealer at $1199, so they make 100 bucks. So the dealer says well everyone is selling them at 1299 so I will sell mine at 1249 and make 50 bucks but I will sell more radios!!!, still a fair profit, UNTIL the manufacturer bills you for $1300 for the radios you sold :eek:

It sucks the manufacturer can do this but it happens.

What really sucks is when you are the manufacturer and you sell a product for $100 but you get wally world saying if you want to sell your item in our store we will pay you $50,,,, take it or leave it? yeah for the consumer it is a good deal, for the manufacturer it sucks so they cut cost/quality to make some money.

He still sells your stuff though. So I take it you sorted things out.

ampsrus/the col. doesnt sell 555's stuff . i THINK they both sell some of the same products from the same company . but 555 doesnt make or build anything thing ampsrus sells or supply anything to them for sales .

The reason ampsrus will no longer sell xforce is because they're using xforce's class-b bias scheme and are calling it an AB-1 circuit and carl is miffed about it.

Ive don't have a problem .
I don't have a problem either getting around his iron clad security(y)

magnafourml4.jpg

anaconda004jj4.jpg

Last edited:
yes pictures of the magnaforce would be nice

overall it looks like a well built amp but I am not familiar with magnaforce amps so I'm failing to see this b biasing scheme you refer to earlier

still not seeing this biasing scheme you speak of

I'm missing something

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.