• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu ft-757 GX2

camaro1

Nov 2, 2012
wisconsin
for sale yaesu ft-757 GX2,, got this as part of a package deal, it did have some issues when I got it.
I sent it to Burghardt radio and probly spent more on it than I should have,, but he talked me into having it repaired, they did the diodes, some caps and a couple regulators, radio passed there tests and is aligned.

anyways id like to give some a good deal on a good working older radio,, I spent $350 at burghardt having it repaired and will include there recipt and bag-o-parts that they replaced

radio,mic,new power cord $320 shipped ,, paypal

jay

Attachments

• 1229140640.jpg
    1229140640.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 1,065
  • 1229140641.jpg
    1229140641.jpg
    380.6 KB · Views: 567
  • 1229140641a.jpg
    1229140641a.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 560

for sale yaesu ft-757 GX2,, got this as part of a package deal, it did have some issues when I got it.
I sent it to Burghardt radio and probly spent more on it than I should have,, but he talked me into having it repaired, they did the diodes, some caps and a couple regulators, radio passed there tests and is aligned.

anyways id like to give some a good deal on a good working older radio,, I spent $350 at burghardt having it repaired and will include there recipt and bag-o-parts that they replaced

radio,mic,new power cord $320 shipped ,, paypal

jay
does this radio have the AmFm filter in it

Good old radio built like a tank.Sold mine 20 years ago should have kept it as a backup. Just about to rescue one from a local cb op he doesn't like it because lsb is 1.5kc low and usb is 1.5 kc high The Wally LOL

Reactions: TonyV225
ok pulled the cover off and it has all 3 filters in it(SSB, CW, AM),, XF-8.2M-601 , XF-8.2M-272 , XF-47M-153

$300 SHIPPED PAYPAL (gift/friend option)

Last edited:
Paypal only, or will you accept a postal MO?

yes, that will work also. pm me for details if you want it.

AK321 your pofile says you are in Wisconsin, me too,, maybe it would be easier to meet up somewhere??

also just to let you know the mic is a uniden mic I had here, I put a new 8pin plug on it and it works fine with the radio, I did not get the yaesu mic with the radio, most people have there own fav mic they use anyways.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.