• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu FT-757GX2 help?

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
Got the radio today so far so good fun little radio. CW is amazing on it too!

Here is the CIV control cables that came with it.has 3 RCA jacks 2 headphone type jacks and the box has a RED light & uses RS232 jack which my PCI card should be arriving tomorrow,.. is this a signalink box? looks like it does the same thing...?

2012-05-11_13-17-47_329.jpg

The Other wire has a RS232 and a SUBMINI(?) jack similar to what my FTM-350AR uses.

Last edited:

dunno if that is a signa link or not,... but after you get the mini adapter , you should be good to go for any and all digital modes

Reactions: 1 person
BUMP.

Can i get some help plugging all these wires into the correct reciprocals

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

BUMP.

Can i get some help plugging all these wires into the correct reciprocals

well the RCA jacks to to the AF out on the back (plug #17 in the manual) and to plug 20 RF out 50-50 chance of correct connection unless the RCA plugs on the unit are labeled.... just plug and pray you should see the waterfall indicate RX signal

same for the mini din stereo plugs, they go to audio in (or line/mic in) and audio out on the 'puter

well the RCA jacks to to the AF out on the back (plug #17 in the manual) and to plug 20 RF out 50-50 chance of correct connection unless the RCA plugs on the unit are labeled.... just plug and pray you should see the waterfall indicate RX signal

same for the mini din stereo plugs, they go to audio in (or line/mic in) and audio out on the 'puter

I decided after much brainstorming the simple din cable works just fine on digipan it keys the radio transmits like its supposed to. I am seeing 7w output on psk31....
The more complicated cable is put away obviously its not labeled and would rather not risk any damage.

Rca on radio is labeled cables ia not

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.