• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu FT-890 w/ many extras possible partial trades

mr_fx

Oct 8, 2011
Kansas City
Make an offer if the price seems too high, but honestly I see people paying $600 for these with stock filters and an old junk hand mic... So make an offer, chances are I will accept it.

Asking $700 shipped USA Priority mail (not flat rate, it will not fit)

might accept possible trade for a beefy 2m mobile

paypal or cash = fast shipping, money order or check = wait time to clear

It is already packed up and ready to go

Up for sale is a Yaesu FT-890/AT transceiver. The unit was recently aligned and has no known issues. Upgraded INRAD filters have been installed for CW (400hz)and SSB (2100hz) (these cost me $170 a piece new and another $300 for installation and alignment) I have personally used this on all HAM bands and made contacts all over the globe. The case in in really nice shape... more importantly this radio just works, it does not seem to drift at all on sideband

This unit works great with HAM RADIO DELUXE

In addition to the Yaesu FT-890/AT I am including the following

- upgraded Yaesu hand mic with channel up and down buttons
- original service manuals
- power cable
- USB CAT programming cable
- internal auto tuner

If you are interested I can also include the mic, 'spider mount', powered mixer, mic cable and PTT button and cable for a price

Q: Why am I selling?
A: About 3 months ago my wife left, and took all my money... etc, you get the idea...

Review on the Yaesu FT-890/AT

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/457?ehamsid=0a2798c5830f054bffe6bb469a14544a

INFO on the INRAD filters

International*Radio*::...

I also might be willing to throw in a 36 amp (90% duty cycle switching power supply) if the price is met

Review on the Power Supply

Mega Watt S-400-12 Power Supply Review

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/9398

NOTE: if the blue signal lighting bothers you I can have it changed back to amber before shipping

NOTE: I am selling this item AS IS, HOWEVER it is in perfect working order and will be fully tested the day before it is packed and shipped

NOTE: I am not accepting returns on this item unless it is significantly not as described.

NOTE: if this item is damaged in shipping, the BUYER is responsible for handling the insurance claim, further more the buyer agrees to not file a claim or complain with Paypal should this happen.

Note: Please contact me to confirm international shipping prices.

Basic shipping is free, faster shipping methods will cost more

pics found here

yaesu890 pictures by ericfx1984 - Photobucket

Make an offer if the price seems too high, but honestly I see people paying $600 for these with stock filters and an old junk hand mic... So make an offer, chances are I will accept it.

Up for sale is a Yaesu FT-890/AT transceiver. The unit was recently aligned and has no known issues. Upgraded INRAD filters have been installed for CW (400hz)and SSB (2100hz) (these cost me $170 a piece new and another $300 for installation and alignment) I have personally used this on all HAM bands and made contacts all over the globe. The case in in really nice shape... more importantly this radio just works, it does not seem to drift at all on sideband

- power cable
- internal auto tuner

If you are interested I can also include the mic, 'spider mount', powered mixer, mic cable and PTT button and cable for a price

A: About 3 months ago my wife left, and took all my money... etc, you get the idea...

I also might be willing to throw in a 36 amp (90% duty cycle switching power supply) if the price is met

NOTE: if the blue signal lighting bothers you I can have it changed back to amber before shipping

NOTE: I am selling this item AS IS, HOWEVER it is in perfect working order and will be fully tested the day before it is packed and shipped

NOTE: I am not accepting returns on this item unless it is significantly not as described.

NOTE: if this item is damaged in shipping, the BUYER is responsible for handling the insurance claim, further more the buyer agrees to not file a claim or complain with Paypal should this happen.

pics found here

do you still have it

- power cable
- internal auto tuner

pics found here

would you consider trades. I would def make it worth you trading.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.