• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

yaesu ft757gx

My first suggestion would be to STOP BUYING SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT! Ask questions at the local ham club. A member most likely has a radio he will sell you and at least you can see it and ask questions about it before you lay the money on the table. Don't be in a hurry about buying a radio. There are PLENTY of really good used radios out there but you have to know what to look for and simply telling someone over the internet what to buy is not a good idea. In fact the FT-757GX you apparently got screwed on is in fact a very good older radio. It just happens that the one you got is in bad shape. Happens to all radios.

BTW, I don't buy the finals being gone. That would not affect some modes and not others and especially as for reception unless there is something missing in your details to us.

HOLD OFF ON THE BUYING. Ask local hams first but don't appear to be pushy about wanting to get a radio ASAP.

no finer words spoken that's what im going to get some one to elmer me and help me chose the right rig 4 me i have learned a very hard way thanks for puting me on the right road also a elmer can help with my test

EXACTLY! Still feel free to ask questions about radios here as there are a great deal of guys here running everything from the latest and greatest and going back to the classics of yesteryear. I myself run a newly purchased Yaesu FT-857D as well as a classic Kenwood TS-820S.Those two radios were made about 30 years apart. Some radios are better than others, I'm not going there on that one other than to say Doc is right about having a Kenwood, and some are more suited to an individual's want's and desires. It's a vast world of options so ask around but first decide what YOU want from a radio and go from there.

tower help

does any one in or near jasper,al that will help me take down a tower and ant and put it back up zip 35504 tks

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.