• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yaesu Off Shore Rig's

1 Amp

Nov 16, 2013
Hi All

This old cowboy needs some guidance from the Pro's. Are the Yaesu ft.2900R radios that I see sold off shore ( E-Bay ) the same as the ones sold in the USA/Canada side of the pond. Maybe there is some young Buck out there that can help with a bit of info as I don't want to get bucked off now that they put me out to pasture Thanks for input .

he radios coming fron China may not be real. Giggaparts has it on sale for 100 bucks less than China,so why risk it.
Rich

If it were me getting a 2900 radio,spend the extra few dollars and buy from a retailer like HRO,Gigaparts,Ham Radio Outlet, Associated Radio just to name a few,you will get a warrenty if you buy from one of those dealers and they actually do have customer service

I have bought two 2900 radios from Associated Radio in Overland Park Kansas and have had no issues with either of them ...Well worth the money the retailers here in the states are asking

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.