• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Yeticom Optima: trade for Verizon Droid RAZR, MAX, or an Galaxy SIII

Mudfoot

Elmer
Jun 17, 2009
Southeast Ohio
I have a perfect condition, both cosmetically and operationally Yeticom Optima. I wish to trade for a Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR, Droid RAZR MAX or a Verizon Samsung Galaxy SIII.

Phone must be in great shape with clean ESN.

The optimas birthday is 3 May 2012. It comes with original box and all accessories, tamper seal is intact.

Let me know what you got.

I got a evo4g excellent shape high end screen protector since purchase has hdmi out and its been flashed and rooted its running cyanogen mod.The phone is packed with features and very fast.Its sprint tho but sprint plans are unlimited everything for like 80 a month.I currently use it as a wifi phone and a gps.I have it set up so it doesnt require a mobile network for gps and u can make phone calls and recieve them over wifi networks free.It can also crackmost wifi routers.

Sorry, only interested in the items mentioned in the title.

I thought I posted this in the swap section, guess I have to blame Tapatalk again. Can a moderator move to the swap section?

Sorry

i have tried to pm you and i keep getting an error message grrrrrrrr. (you are the only one)

please pm me i have questions.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.