• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

You try to give someone a break and...........

Lets checker flag the walmart scooter 500. 500 laps around isle 12.13.15 n 16 omit 14 n cornfuse em

Reactions: 357magnum
Announcer...

"Clean up Aisle 7..."

<CRASH SKREEE!>

"Clean Up Aisle 8..."

*WHAM! SMASH CRUNCH*

"Clean up Aisle 9..."

... And so it goes ...

GarfieldCoffeePage3of4.JPG

Reactions: 357magnum and Rwb
Amen to that,handy andy is a fine kinda person

Jesus Christ I’d love to see one of those scooters with a 3500 stall and transbrake leaving out the deli with a 400 pound fat chick onboard. Oreo’s slinging out the shopping basket, Pepsi in the cans flying like projectiles.

Go flying across the center isle, hit the clothing department where there’s a wet floor sign, sliding around in a perfect drift like Tokyo Drift.

Let's not make it too complicated, after all we are talking walmart shoppers. Just hit the throttle and go is complicated enough!!

And a lot of them can't steer...

Go flying across the center isle, hit the clothing department where there’s a wet floor sign, sliding around in a perfect drift like Tokyo Drift.

77e11f0ac7ec6ac49f65832ca445a1ad.jpg

Nevermind...

Reactions: N0NB and 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned