• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Where n nwa? Im about 30 miles northwest of joplin.we need to connect n sent rf out in the sky
I'm halfway between Fort Smith and Fayetteville. Problem is receiving or transmitting to the north on 11m. But there's always exceptions depending on conditions. Me and my locals are usually on 27.535 lsb about every night. Keep an ear out and if the planets align we'll make a connection from my antenna to yours.

I'm halfway between Fort Smith and Fayetteville. Problem is receiving or transmitting to the north on 11m. But there's always exceptions depending on conditions. Me and my locals are usually on 27.535 lsb about every night. Keep an ear out and if the planets align we'll make a connection from my antenna to yours.
strange how it works,but on 2 meters i talk to a few in your area around west fork,prarie grove
rarely do i have to turn extra help on too

While listening to some weak DX, I heard a familiar voice, it was @unit_399. Usually the DX is gone by this time in the evening, but the DX was still trying. I waited for him to finish his contact, and called out along with several other operators. JJ came back and we had a nice little QSO. Thanks for the contact JJ, always a pleasure. Now that I typed this, the bottom just fell out, we got it just in time. Until we do it again, 73 and 51.

Chris

While listening to some weak DX, I heard a familiar voice, it was @unit_399. Usually the DX is gone by this time in the evening, but the DX was still trying. I waited for him to finish his contact, and called out along with several other operators. JJ came back and we had a nice little QSO. Thanks for the contact JJ, always a pleasure. Now that I typed this, the bottom just fell out, we got it just in time. Until we do it again, 73 and 51.

Chris

Good to talk to you , CHris. When I finished talking to 765 S. Carolina, I heard "808 Delaware" above all the rest. Nice Qso , always good to talk with you. The pleasure was on this end as well. Looking forward to the next time.

- J.J.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.