• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

It's open now. Michigan and Ohio coming into TX.

38 LSB is jammed with quys talking about shooting each other, putting fingers where they shouldn't and indecent acts with truck drivers. AM guys are talking the usual jive but are civilized. Meanwhile on 38 LSB the foul language is being covered by music. Girls, girls, girls by Motley Crue to be specific. :whistle:

Last edited:
We had some decent skip roll in three days ago for a short window. That soon changed. There was zero skip - and I mean none - rolling into the Florida Keys these last 48 hours. It gave me a good excuse to spend a few hours messing with an antenna analyzer and the tuning rings on my A99 - something that I never had to do with my Crossbow/Big Stick but which any responsible A99 owner should do. Right?

Reactions: 357magnum
Shouldn't need an anilyzer on an a99 or Imax 2k. They're pretuned from the factory. Except of course the new Imax which they made shorter and won't tune for 11 meters.

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.