• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Boomer Deluxe 500 Base amp

RGREAT

Thanks, That is exactly what I need.. I have no way in getting pics on my pc, from my cell phone. but wow, that is a resistor huh? color code , just brown.

Should have been at one time, the high position would have no resister allowing full drive, med setting should be the 150 ohm, and low would have been the 27 Ohm.
The amp should still work, just no difference in switching the power switch because there is no power being shunted off to ground.
I would suspect that some one hit it with to much drive and got the resistor so hot it came loose from the switch.

Jeff

I agree with Jeff on getting pics posted. I have bought a few of these amps brandnew when they first came out. I wouldnt mind finding another one I should never have sold my new ones after I wasnt using them anymore. I should have kept atleast one of them. Ive got the schematic and fliers that were sent out from a distributor when they first hit the Market .

Mine was labled as a 35 amp power supply I believe or something of the sort.

Yup another item i can add to my "i should have never sold it" list...:headbang

I got one here. Hasn't been used in prolly 10 years!! Used it for the power supply til I got an Astron 35M. Too many neighbors close by to use the amp section + I really don't care to use amps :cool: I should hook er up & see if she smokes!! LMAO

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.