• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ebay

I think it's a frivolous thing to do. Sure some innocent sellers get caught in the mix. But if I were Ebay and some lawyer wanted to start taking me to court over some CB sales I'd probably ban the sale of CB's just to get rid of the hassle. Then there wouldn't be a problem. Then the lawyer can brag about beating Ebay and some innocent sellers would sit back wishing it was left alone .

No, what's going to happen is ebay will settle by agreeing not to pull any radios in the future, including 10 meter one.

I agree with others that said:
:bdh:

I'd love to sell some radios on ebay but I know there not in spec according to the FCC and ebay so I dont even try. I know this isn't what this is about but come on now.

Nope. I have two court cases stating the Connex and Galaxy 10 meters are legal. One case, the court held the FCC list of illegal radios is not a valid basis for saying the radios are illegal and that the Connex is not "easy to modify." The other case, the FCC stated that it no longer claims the Galaxy is illegal. I have dealt with Ebay before. They will settle by agreeing not to drop the Ranger 10 meter radios anymore.

As I said, if anyone got a notice from ebay that one of the certified cb radios they were selling is illegal, I want a copy.

I agree with others that said:

I'd love to sell some radios on ebay but I know there not in spec according to the FCC and ebay so I dont even try. I know this isn't what this is about but come on now.

But at the same time there are all kinds of modified radios on ebay all the time with modifications boldly stated and they stay up and go through...so go figure.

Ebay does not have people reviewing ads. But the do have a key word search thing on banded items running in the Item Description space and then they take advisements from folks who report items.

I think it's all a bunch of horseshit. They'll pander to the FCC on this bogus "illegal radio" crap yet they'll let big sellers with hundreds and hundreds of negative feedbacks keep selling.

:pop: This thread Is getting better by the hour. If this was a real attorney I would have to guess they would for all better reasoning be asking in a little better format or language.
The way this has been proposed from the start is way to demanding of something when there would have been a easier and much more diplomatic way to get it. A good attorney has alot more finesse and poise then this person.. Ebay would rip your heart out and serve it back to you for lunch. Then you will end up paying the court costs.. Have fun..

Disgruntled maybe>>>>>>>>>>Attorney. Don't think So.. Go figure.

:pop: This thread Is getting better by the hour. If this was a real attorney I would have to guess they would for all better reasoning be asking in a little better format or language.
The way this has been proposed from the start is way to demanding of something when there would have been a easier and much more diplomatic way to get it. A good attorney has alot more finesse and poise then this person.. Ebay would rip your heart out and serve it back to you for lunch. Then you will end up paying the court costs.. Have fun..

Disgruntled maybe>>>>>>>>>>Attorney. Don't think So.. Go figure.

I am going to sue Waffle House because my cholesterol level raised 20 points over the last 6 months........maybe I can PM him for advice.

This forum should be run like survivor and I know who I'm voting off the island.

I'm going to sue WWRF because it's been over 8 hours since anyone has decided to argue with me.

I think Shioda might actually work for the FCC.

e38ca4ad.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.