• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

heads up about N3DG

no ....

my name is

Scott Sonon
call sign W3ODD (a vanity call)
address is

1337 Good ST
Reading PA
Phone 610-372-FORTYSIXZEROFOUR

I have NOTHING to hide........

I offered to drive down and give you a 100% refund if you were displeased with your purchase and I stand by that......

as stated in emails I would be willing to meet you in a PUBLIC PLACE (so no worries for you ) or even the POLICE STATION (out of concern for your safety)where you live to exchange radio for cash

I run my own business out of my house so I can make my own schedule.......

pick a time tomorow (or any other day) Dennis and since you're dis-please with your purchase I will drive there to pick the radio up from you (like I said) even at the police station and give you a 100% refund IN CASH

what say you?

Mods........

I appreciate you guys letting this thread stand to get this "in the open"

as I stated I have NOTHING to hide.......

Dennis......

DO NOT EMAIL ME.......

I WILL NOT RESPOND>>>>>>>

since this seems to be the only ham board that I am a member of that you are NOT banned from please limit ALL correspondence regarding this to THIS THREAD

Thank you
W3ODD

in case you guys are wondering.....

this is the "broken,scratched,dented and damaged" radio that I sent to this piece of work..

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

Looks nice...

Apparently, he also uses an alias to continue doing business with...
QTH.COM :: View topic - SPARKYS SO CALLED SCAM ACCUSATIONS...BEWARE

and numerous unlinked alias's on ebay eBay - N3DG Reviews & Guides

and another rip off message

jeez, i kinda wondering why YOU don't pursue legal action against him.

also,how about a letter to the FCC?,...... there is a valid question as to him being a licensee due to the above actions. people have lost their ticket for less.

BTW, did anyone else notice that he had ......... ONE,........ yes , ONE post on this forum and that was AFTER this happened

I still might....

I'm kinda waiting for my cop friend (a local ham that I ride motorcycle with as well) to get off work to see what he advises

I still might....

I'm kinda waiting for my cop friend (a local ham that I ride motorcycle with as well) to get off work to see what he advises

Sounds like a plan, Scott...

I think your police friend might say, that it may be necessary for you to go to Dennie's town and swear out a complaint with their PD.

Maybe no one has done this before; and perhaps why he still continues to do it. Nobody has made a legitimate complaint yet...

Bio that is a nice reciever!!! Had I known you had that thing Ide have bought it. My son will be 14 on august 30 and he is a licensed Amateur operator anf wants a radio to listen to shortwave at night when hes going to bed but I wont put there bench upstairs because I know my kids are aware of the dos and donts but when there little friends come over it may be another story.

I want to avoid that at all costs so I wont put an HF rig up there. I would like to find a receiver like this for him to use for monitoring. I have a new shortwave dipole to setup once we have him a radio on his computer desk.

Anyways Ide do what was mentioned and let authorities in his area know about his games so their aware of this all. Thats the problem its like the trouble maker at the local tavern the guy that everyones affraid of because hes always layin the boots to someone in the bar. Problem is 9 times out of 10 he keeps doing this because he blindsides people and targets the people that have the @$$full and pounds on them.

If one or a few people stood up and said enough is enough and told him to go bye bye he would probaly p!$$ed and pull out the tough guy card and all it would take is for people or someone to lay the boots to him and if it didnt stop the crap from happening it would surely put the brakes on a bit.

sorry tony......

I did hae it up for sale here on the board....

it was a really nice receiver too....I only sold it to buy another piece of Hallicrafters boat anchor gear that I collect....

ANYHOW........

Well Dennis??
whats it going to be??

Are you going to meet me at the police station to exchange radio for cash?

or are you just going to sit there and not respond?

Im saying that you are a LIAR and a THIEF......

you tried to take advantage of someone elses good nature because you are a low-life bottom feeding scum......

if you are NOT trying to rip me off you will pick a time and a day to meet me at your local police station to exchange radio for cash.......

if you're NOT willing to do this then it is obvious to me and everyone else on this board that you are just what I said.......a lowlife, piece of shit ,lying ,thieving scum

cmon Dennis........

you came on here to smack talk me after I warned other people about your lying thieving ways........

now be a man and come on here to show everyone that you ARE interested in making this transaction right and will pick a time to meet to exchange radio for cash.....since you are so displeased with your purchase......

I will meet you at the police station in your area (or any other public place of your choosing) any day at any time (I do need like an hour and 1/2 notice tho because I need to drive down there) and give you a 100% IN CASH FULL REFUND in exchange for the radio..........

what do you have to say?

looks damm good to me!
i just listed one in the box.cant be too many this nice left in the world.
in case you guys are wondering.....

this is the "broken,scratched,dented and damaged" radio that I sent to this piece of work..

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.