• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

maxlog M-8800

I know this may be a stretch but I ordered a sample of the Anytone AT-5555, the one with the "RF RAIN". a couple of years back. Through some correspondence, my contact asked me to provide a sample of the Cobra 29LX, I was paid for my effort, maybe just maybe??? :confused:

mechanic

Tried v5 and v6 software without any joy .board is marked 8800 v03 with a May 2012 build date.might need its own software!

whoever you ordered the radio from should be able to e-mail you the software,, if its like some of the clone at-5555's, some of them have the mic gain only in the software menu,

Tried v5 and v6 software without any joy .board is marked 8800 v03 with a May 2012 build date.might need its own software!

Have you tried the software fore the CRE-8900 just for shits & giggles?

or

1 Press: func and emg buttons and power on.

2 Using the channel select, select All

3 Turn off and back on

I'm with ya Dave mine have been sitting in Customs in New York City since last Tuesday. Maybe they are trying them out for a review also LOL

Attachments

• br9200 new radio.jpg
    br9200 new radio.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 14
Purchased mine from 409shop they told me that they didn't have the software. Got it programmed with oem software That tucker sent me. Cant find mic gain anywhere . the emg function button thing opens up the bands ok. I found a hidden adjustment marked ' b 505 o' cant see what it does . Hope yours arrives soon Tom, mine took just 4 days to my door.who did you buy from ?

Last edited:
Mine left Shanghai yesterday and the seller told me also that the software was not available for the radio yet. I heard that the DX5000 programming cable fits inside the radio same as the with the Stryker and V3 Programming software works on it. Guess time will tell....

Hmm, know well about customs here so sure they keep it weeks or months^^ ab v c^^

I am surprised it only does 20 watts on AM and SSB but that is about all the bad I can say. The manual is in English and I can understand it just fine. Controls are fun to play with. So I'm liking it so far and the recieve works very well.

Attachments

• br9200 11413.jpg
    br9200 11413.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Retro CB Guy
Super photo and take it you programmed it V3 or left the pre selected channels? And I checked mine online, left Shanghai on 14.1 and today 15.1 is sat in customs in Budapest, so now wait and see what happens there:bdh:

The guy I got if from emailed me a zip file with the program, I am now just using it the way it came. Goes up to 28.305, down to 26.000 so it's ok with me. Did a little tune last night late after everybody was off the air, got the SSB and AM up to 30 watts, didn't mess with the FM. First thing this morning EST I was talking to Ireland with great audio reports, locals said the audio is very good also with the stock elecret condenser mic. So far so good.

Attachments

• m8800.jpg
    m8800.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 137

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.