• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MURS

Sounds good, will experiment with the rat shack radios, looking for info to peak the power more

doctor/795

CHEECH
I live near SALEM, Indiana which is Southern Indiana about 35 miles North of Louisville, Ky.

DOCTOR/795

I see the old rat shack 2 mtr radio if converted to MARS also operates on MURS, anyone else use this

DOCTOR/795

Anyone ever cut a 2 mtr beam down to the MURS frequencies??...and what is the dimension on the element lengths?

I had some of those Rat shack business radios, could never get the dip switch to work to get off the factory programmed chnl of 154 600, followed the instructions of setting the dip switch and didn't work, anyone ever have one and the SECRET of changing the channels???

I am using a jpole now, not the best getting 18 miles at the best, getting some more guys on it, but the 154.600 chnl has some activity, so want to change to 94...I can but the others cant as I had mentioned the RAT Shack doesn't want to cooperate..

DOCTOR/795

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.