• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Premos cb shop

everything i have posted has been in reference to premo's. bottom line is don't go there if you value your equipment and money.

thanks for the advice,
i just reported my own experience with what i found to be very helpfull folk at premo's, they took the time to ship me as new export cases and speaker which even if they got them for free made no money on just to help me out.

as for repaires,
there is zero chance of me using ANY cb/ham repaire shop or manufacturers repaire dept, you can safely bet your last dollar on that.

Well, man, I've read all this post twice. From someone who lives, and works in the area. He's "not" thought of very highly. His rep is shady where radio's and repair work is concerned. Known in this area to use, and offer "nose candy". Drivers talk bad about him daily. I know people who have had dealings with him and are very displeased with him and his wife.Changed my mind about checking out his shop for myself. Don't want my shop/personal vehicle seen there. Oh, he's open from 2pm till he closes!

All I can say about Premos is that the shop is really junky inside no cb realated stuff to look at & about 1yr Key truck stop tried to run him off the lot but they did not now he is located in the far back hiding from view of I10

IwillfearthisMudduckMobileNOTTTTTTT.jpg

Coming from someone that has this set up. Shame on ya DJBoutTIT

O yea Sky Hawk said he would pay for me to fix your antenna. He said he can not get no recognition for keying on a AFLAC

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.