• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Signal Engineering

Roger that, I guess I might have to give my friend Eric a call and ask him for measurements. He's got his on a 3-section crank-up and can access it when it's down from the 2nd story roof and he owes me a favor.

But if I have to go to all that trouble I guess I'll also be motivated to make sure anyone else with this issue has the info they need and once I get the measurements from him go ahead and post them.

Hey, BTW Marconi, do you ever happen to read around on some of the other forums like Charlie Tango, Grumpy's, TWRC, CB JUNK, etc., etc., etc..?

Well, Robb where did you go? We need to find out what's up with signal Engineering? I just tried going to there web site and it's no longer there. This looks to be a unhappy ending ???

Well, Robb where did you go? We need to find out what's up with signal Engineering? I just tried going to there web site and it's no longer there. This looks to be a unhappy ending ???

All 'Signal Engineering' links on the 'net are dead as of now. I called and left a message and no one returned my call couple of weeks ago. They have moved from Santa Clara CA to Mountain View CA; but there is little evidence of being open for business. Will check with them again. Perhaps they are out of business or just reorganizing. Dunno at this point in time . . .

About a year ago I tried several times to contact SE to purchase their Sky Hawk 2 element quad. I couldn't get any response from the company over the course of months. I had an easier time hunting down a clean PDL-II and paying an arm and a leg to get it.

There web site is up and phone says leave message, you would think Signal engineering would at least make a announcement of there going out of business, or there status on there web site? At least for there costumers that need parts!!!! At least return Email & Ph call This is just Bad Bad Bad!!! :bdh:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.