• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker SR-9XX?

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
I could have swore Stryker came out with an Export that has SSB and still has the multi color face.... which one is it?

My Guess is the Grant II if it ever shows up will be the Jackson II with a different face plate.
I do not know if the Stryker SSB or the Lincoln II will ever come to Market, we have been hearing about these radios for some time now with nothing seen.
The Stryker has always been a radio aimed at AM users up to this point and the Lincoln / HR radios were all built on the same 1988 Uniden Board.

Jeff

since there are other pics of it up on the net, I'm hoping they aren't photoshop retouches and that there's more than one out there as a prototype. I guess we just keep praying to the radio gods that this becomes reality

just got off the phone with shawn at stryker . the radios board is made by shenzenn wanekea (i may very well have that spelled wrong) . they should be in on feb 23 or 24 and be for sale by the end of feburary , he didn't have a selling price in front of him to share ATM . it is pc programmable by a usb jack in back and comes with the software . he THINKS it covers 24MHz - 32MHz . it has a 3 yr warranty and uses mostly SMT construction . the main board and display board are removable/replaceable without any soldering .

some of the comments were from his memory , so take that into account .

AS , he has your e-mail and hopes to reply to you tonight . he mentioned some other goodies and i asked him to include that information in his reply to you so you can CnP it to the forum .

Stryker Radios | 10 Meter Amateur Radios

I also called and talked to them before I refreshed this topic, they say it will be out at the end of the month. Needless to say I can't wait and will be placing one on order ASAP. :D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.