• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WELL MY FOOTS NOW IN THE DOOR

NOW THATS FUNNY RIGHT THERE I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE!! That floors me I was looking on and off throughout the day and didnt see it then I was gonna check but stopped here first and shazzam there you had it thanks and my wife laughed at that figuring you did aswell. I appreciate the help with this and Im sure as time goes Ill have more questions for you LOL Well are ya ready??:drool::D Thanks again for the help

Congrats sir.Get on the air and enjoy man! It's alotta fun even if we are just "tech's"!
If I looked you up and guessed correctly,You can just use "never go home" for the
phonetics;course there are a hundred other combinations that can be made up too.
Just use these kind of phonetics with your local group as many others are offended by the "twisting" of the phonetics. You'll know if they except it or not once you get
accepted into and comfortable with the group. But anyhoo,congrats Tony!!!!!
73.Slim.

Thanks I appreciate it I made a few contacts in 10 meters today so I got to use my call I just have to memorize that dang phonetic alphabet to make things a little quicker (y)

Last edited:
Congrats Tony, and fine business on the 10 meter contact.

Just make sure you use "sugar" instead of "sierra", for some reason the OT'mers seem to use that phonetic designation in my area. I don't have an "S" in my call so I don't use it. Ah well... I have heard of some pretty interesting shoe-in's for call letters over the years.

LMAO i dont use them terms anyways LOL but I can imagine them boys love to hear that stuff :D Ive pretty much been a Sidebander so I have always used S Units and QRM for those 2 terms so I should be safe. WELL I HOPE SO ANYWAYS!!??

lmao yah that will stir the hornets nest ya think?? LOL yah Ill have to send out my hf rigs and have rogerr beeps and connex boards put in ohh yeah and a really cool noise toy donkey fart maybe?? Nah no toys but I do have a few 19 meter radios and a cobra 148 with that stuff to or howa bout BREAKER BREAKER then my call sign?? Followed by what am I GIVIN YA WHAT AM I PUSHIN YA HERE ILL TURN HER UP PUT A LITTLE MORE FIRE IN THE WIRE WHAT AMI PUSHIN YA AM I BALLS TO THE WALL AM I HAMERIN YOUR NEEDLE ?? Ill have no problems just have to be careful think before you speak I guess all in al I still like my SSB 40

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.