• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WELL MY FOOTS NOW IN THE DOOR

Yeah as I said I can understand lastyear being a wait as far as things being entered into the database because of that wow lets upgrade now no code madrush

(y)(y)(y)ATTA-BOY Tony!!!! I'm currently studying for my general too. Just about ready,but I wanna be sure ya know. Good luck man and
congrats sir. "Now get on the air and enjoy your new priviledges" as good
ol' Gordon West told me at Dayton a few years ago when I got my ticket.
He's a preety cool guy for sure.Anyhoo..........(y)(y)(y)

73.Slim...

I took my Amatuer test for Tech today at a Hamfest in Jefferson Wisconsin and got 100% and got my ticket well kind of its gonna be a few days to get logged into the database but hey the worst parts done. I am going to do General in a few weeks they tried getting me to take it today because it was free since I payed already and passed the Tech but time was going by fast and I rode with other opertors so Ill do that General later. Ill start studying for that this week it took me a while because of slacking but hey I got a perfect score so I cant complain.

Welcome aboard to the world of ham radio...

(y)(y) Congrats!!! Tony, i told you it was easy, now you can get your moneys worth out of all that sweet gear you have.
I took my Amatuer test for Tech today at a Hamfest in Jefferson Wisconsin and got 100% and got my ticket well kind of its gonna be a few days to get logged into the database but hey the worst parts done. I am going to do General in a few weeks they tried getting me to take it today because it was free since I payed already and passed the Tech but time was going by fast and I rode with other opertors so Ill do that General later. Ill start studying for that this week it took me a while because of slacking but hey I got a perfect score so I cant complain.

I still am not in the DATABASE dangit I am curious to what call I end up with the suspense is kind of killing me here geeze LOL

nope it will be Anthony as the first and lastname starts ofcourse with a V if any of you see it let me know if I havent posted it here first I was thinking it would have been on already. Do they ad them weekends aswell or only weekdays?? I look at the ARRL Database webpage I hope thats right place to look anyways heres a link http://www.arrl.org/fcc/fcclook.php3

I still am not in the DATABASE dangit I am curious to what call I end up with the suspense is kind of killing me here geeze LOL

You'll have to be patient. (Yeah I know its hard) It takes about 10 ten days for a new call to show up in the data base. An upgrade without a change in call takes less, around five days. The ten days don't start until the FCC recieves your application from the VEC who conducted your testing session. You tested on 3/16 so at best your'e looking at 3/26 as a target. Just a couple more days and your'e in.:D

dont give up today yet,

Look at this link

http://www.qrz.com/fcc/archives.html

Notice they have most of the reports shown at 8 am, some are later but for the most part all are 8 am.

The fcc computer will continue to work on the database so the listing will be updated for 8 am.

You might still end up on the list tonight, not on the qrz list but the fcc list.

I know your excited to get on the air!

Use the call sign K1MAN, I dont know if anyone would mind (y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.