• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WHERE ARE ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS ??

I talked to 41 Ivan in Canada this morning. My receiver was dead until he popped up at 20/S9. As we talked he went from there to zero and back. Conditions have not been good here.

I also heard a couple of the old buddies on 39, and one guy near Waco early this morning. They were talking about all of the guys that weren't talking anymore, me included.

Channel 19 didn't even have any traffic at 7:00 am, except for one poor pilgrim out there in the distance, or he working a very poor radio. He was just making noise...using his noise toys.

CB is dead in this area.

Yep. Tough conditions.
I haven't talked to 9WR41_Ivan in several week, now.
Through the past summer and fall his New Brunswick station was almost a daily contact.

The radio has been pretty quiet here too, but there are still a lot of contacts out there. Besider Homer BB today, I spoke to GionCarlo 1sd227,Milan Italy, 524,Paul,in Colorado, and 110, Darwin in San Antonio Tx. I was in the shack all day repairing our chainsaws, and most of the time all I heard was the"local" traffic out of Flolrida.

J.J.

I added 2WR11_Robb to the list today.
Oddly, after I talked to you JJ, when you quit to work on your chainsaws I heard nothing else until later this afternoon. I did hear you talking to Texas. Then I went back to work.

Short skip conditions this am on my morning drive, worked arizona, and utah stations...had a Texas station slamming into Missouri but I could not get back...

Last edited:
All of my early AM close in skip was Ok, Ka, Mi, and Ar, this morning. Was that you in the protable I heard gamegetter?

I could hear Cal, Nev, in the background. I thought I heard my old buddy CDX 502, Phil in Las Vegas, but I don't think I was reaching him.

I was calling Charlie Delta Xray 39zero.

I did not hear you my friend or I would have responded.
Texas dx I had this am was a station from San Antonio and then Whiskey Tango 500 out of west Texas in Lubbock he had all the conditions today.

worked WR92 in Arizona at lunch today with my new 10 meter whip on 11 meters!!!

Cold front moving my way already affecting the nice conditions we had today and temp of 89 degrees.

No conditions out side usa for me today. good day

399, i had you in my receive yesterday, but I could not get back to you...i did try.

I had dx conditions to East coast US and into Canada yesterday afternoon.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...