• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Which RIGEXPERT antenna analyzer to buy for CB

unit_399

EL CAPO
Jun 17, 2008
ALEJANDRIA, COLOMBIA SA
I'm going to finally bite the bullet and buy a antenna analyzer. Popular opinion says RIGEXPERT is way to go, so that's my choice. My question is : Which model will give me the best bang for the buck for cb use.
Plus who has the best price ??
All opinions welcomed.

Reactions: binrat

I'm going to finally bite the bullet and buy a antenna analyzer. Popular opinion says RIGEXPERT is way to go, so that's my choice. My question is : Which model will give me the best bang for the buck for cb use.
Plus who has the best price ??
All opinions welcomed.

Another vote for Nano VNA. Weks fer me :)

Reactions: tecnicoloco
the 55 zooms is good enough for most things hf related. everyone has the same price point for the most part. (the big three). nano, hahaha pshhh

I also say go with the AA 35. The Rigexpert models seem to be more durable for outdoor field use than the Nano.

I use an older Rigexpert AA54 which just adds 6m over the AA30 model.

I prefer the monochrome screen over the newer color screens because outdoors, the screen is easier to view where the color can fade in the bright sunlight.

If you don't mind used, there is a mint condition AA30 on Ebay for $170.

Otherwise, DXengineering has plenty stock of the AA35 model.

Reactions: Riverman

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.