• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wouxun KG-UVD1P Software Mod

Again, how do you know what channels to program in which are FRS, GMRS, etc?

Hmm... I don't know those off hand, but it really wasn't that hard to enter in to the "search box" in my browser 'GMRS and FRS Frequencies' and magically come up with this FRS GMRS Frequencies

anything else I can do for you, like past the Ham FCC Technician License test...
breakdance.gif

Seems right.

Sorry, but I with MiBham on this one. Is it really that hard to search? I don't mind helping people who need it, but really. "Please pass me the salt," when the shaker is closer to you? You can post in forums so you can use a search engine.

Nope, already have my license. You don't have to be so rude about it, I'm brand new to this radio thing.

That makes no sense at all.:D You have your license but you're brand new?

How does that not make sense. I went out, bought a book on HAM, studied it then passed my test. Just bought my radio two weeks ago and was waiting for one of those weeks for my callsign. So ya, I'm brand new considering i knew nothing of HAM a month ago.

Sorry, but I with MiBham on this one. Is it really that hard to search? I don't mind helping people who need it, but really. "Please pass me the salt," when the shaker is closer to you? You can post in forums so you can use a search engine.

(y)

Makes perfect sense. It means that he just got his license but he's still brand new to the whole radio thing.

Not sure why that's so hard to understand.. maybe you should go use those expert search engine skillz and google up the words "brand new".

In order to be new at something, one would have to be involved in whatever it is they're new at, would they not? Such as having recently been licensed as an amateur radio operator? If you're going to say something makes no sense, you should probably be sure it actually doesn't make sense first. Otherwise you just look silly..

FROZEN...help

accidentally typed 4350-500 and now the radio screen is all black and nothing seems to work. I tried to reset (menu 29) and turn off/on, take battery out and replace but nothing works..:censored:

is there a button to reset or any other way to make it work again.

Thanks

Unlock

Hey guys.
So I used the unlock, listened to some out-of-regular-band Rx... but now, there seem to be a problem with a built-in mic. I've reset everything back using both unlock with a saved original Freq range, and last backup - no help.

I can use external mic, but there is definitely lots of background noise coming through.

Do you think my problem related somehow to Freq unlock, or this is unrelated problem?

P.S. I've already contacted Wouxun to request a warantee service, we will see what would be the reply.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.