• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

1 Watt Blue Laser Pointer w/Accessories

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
Selling one of the man toys, need the money and I have 2 of them. Full 1 Watt (1,000mw) Blue Laser Pointer. Cigar Style. Like new, low use, no marks... this bad boy is totally awesome. Easily pops a black balloon from at least 20 ft. Cuts through black electrical tape. Numerous uses, gadget, party amusement, tool, emergency survival beacon, emergency fire starter for camping etc... You either already know what a high power laser pointer is and want one.... or you don't :)

Comes with everything pictured plus I can throw in 5 large black balloons for immediate enjoyment...Ha! Uses 2 Rechargeable Lithium Ion CR123A type batteries INCLUDED, charger for same, Factory Box. Uses simple on/off Key Switch in end, 2 keys included. Once key switch is turned on, then simply press crisp push button on side to fire. Immediate fire with no warm-up time. Also Laser Safety Goggles rated for both Blue and Green lasers in hard shell carry pouch.

FDA approved legal to own in the U.S. and was purchased and shipped to me from a U.S. based company. - Adults only !! Do NOT allow a child to play with this !!!

$200 shipped includes Delivery Confirmation and Insurance. Paypal Gift please or U.S. Postal Money Order

Attachments

• dsc01521gn.jpg
    dsc01521gn.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.