• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

$150 for this used amp?

I remember when Ide get these at wholesale the price would bounce around between $100.00 and $125.00 and I seen them listed in cases for around $80.00 when you bought a case of them.

They were not all shooting Stars but there were other 225 models you could also order.I havent had a little amp like this in years but was actually thinking about finding one for a 10 meter mobile setup everything I have is big and big in size.

These little 225 were nice and small and the heatsinks were on top so the fan was easy to mount. I actually have a few Cobra / Palomar 350 mobiles that may also work and are about the same size Ill have to figure out what the hell I did with those things although Ide still like one of these little 225 because the amp draw is a bit easier on a vehicles charging system.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.