• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2-METER

ray

BANNED
Jan 23, 2011
Alright guys iam thinking about getting my ticket.Would like to know where i can get a hand held 2 meter at a good price? Dont have alot of $$.Been in to C.B.s for about 3 years now i think its time to move on to something better.Need a hand here. This site never let me down.a lot of smart people here.73s. RAY.:whistle:(y)

Alright guys iam thinking about getting my ticket.Would like to know where i can get a hand held 2 meter at a good price? Dont have alot of $$.Been in to C.B.s for about 3 years now i think its time to move on to something better.Need a hand here. This site never let me down.a lot of smart people here.73s. RAY.:whistle:(y)

THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD ONES........

many under $100 and don't forget many 40 watt mobile radios for under $150.

2 METER RADIO.

Know how to use GOOGLE IMD262.Just thought i would ask THE PROs. Google dont tell ya the good ones,like had one sorry i sold it or had one and it didnt work right and so on and so on.When i get one i want it right.That is why i came here for the INFO. 73s. RAY.(y):whistle:

Ray,

I included a link that has a good online catalog. Price is not the best, but the information is good and it is easy to compare radios.

Yaesu has good entry level radios. FT250 is a good 2m, but the FT60 is 2m/70cm which is better. Several in the Red Cross group I work with have the FT60 and it works well without a lot of bells and whistles.

Mike

Amateur Handheld Radios

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.